Friday 6 September 2013

Rainy Day, am I blue?

Definitely NOT!

I love rainy days when I'm warm and cosy inside.  My studio, where all the creative things happen, is basically the conservatory at the back of my house.  The gentle pitter patter of the rain on the roof is so very soothing with the raindrops racing down the window panes and the soft light shining through the windows... it's a perfect day for making mini's...


...until the downpour really kicks it up a notch and then it's deafening in here!  

Ear defenders at the ready!

And there goes the timer on my mini oven, tomatoes and strawberries are ready, back to work I go.  Hope wherever you are that the sun is shining on you, if not then keep an eye out for that silver lining, there is always one out there just waiting for you to grasp it!

No comments:

Post a Comment